We want you to enjoy travelling with us, from planning your travel to arriving at your final destination.
We aim to deliver you to your destination completely satisfied with the service you have received.
As our passenger you can expect that:
- Your safety will be our highest priority.
- We will treat you with courtesy and respect.
- You will have access to prompt and clear information.
- Our staff will adopt the highest standards of safety and hygiene.
- We will offer you good quality facilities onboard our ships.
- We will treat our passengers equally.
- We will try to get you to your destination as soon as possible in the event of bad weather or technical delay.
- We will adopt a professional and friendly approach at all times.
- We will listen to your feedback about our services, and respond to your comments and questions in a timely way.
Condor Ferries act in accordance with the requirements of EU Regulation 1177/2010. In the event of cancellation or delays in departure and delays in arrival to a scheduled sailing depending on the reason passengers may be entitled to the following:
1. In the event of a delay in departure for more than 90 minutes Condor Ferries will offer passengers:
a. Free of charge snacks, meals or refreshments in reasonable relation to the waiting time provided they are available or can reasonably be supplied.
2. Where a ferry service is expected to be cancelled or delayed in departure for more than 90 minutes the passenger shall immediately be offered point 2a or 2b in addition to point 1a:
a. Re-routing to the final destination, under comparable conditions, as set out in the transport contract, at the earliest opportunity at no additional cost.
b. Reimbursement of the ticket price and, where relevant, a return service free of charge to the first point of departure, as set out in the transport contract at the earliest opportunity.
3. When the delay in departure requires a stay of one or more nights, Condor Ferries will offer you point 1a as well as:
a. Passengers will be offered onboard or ashore accommodation free of charge, arranged or as advised by Condor Ferries staff. Accommodation costs will be limited to EUR 80 per night for a maximum of 3 nights not including transport to and from the port terminal and place of accommodation.
4. When a sailing is delayed in arrival and the delay exceeds the advertised journey length, the minimum level of compensation shall be 25% of the ticket price paid. If the delay exceeds double the time set out below, the compensation shall be 50% of the ticket price of the affected journey.
|Advertised Journey Length
||Delay in arrival
|Up to 4 hours
|Between 4 and 8 hours
|Between 8 and 24 hours
|More than 24 hours
Please note that entitlement to claim does not include cancellation or delay caused by adverse weather conditions that endanger the safe operation of the ship or extraordinary circumstances.
Claims for cancellation or delays in departure and delays in arrival to a scheduled sailing must be made in writing within two months of your scheduled departure date. To make a claim download a claim form and email to email@example.com or return it by post to: Condor Ferries Ltd, Customer Services Dept, Condor House, New Harbour Road South, Poole, BH15 4AJ.
Give us your Feedback