PLAN YOUR TRIP
This new role will support GDPR compliance across the business. Reporting to the Head of Change Management and Development, this role will be the first point of contact for all GDPR related enquiries.
This role handles sensitive data and requires interaction with internal and external stakeholders at all levels. Previous experience of GDPR would be desirable but full training will be provided.
To apply you must be passionate about good data governance and keen to engage and support the Company with this.
This role will: -
• Respond to Subject Access Requests (SARs) in line with legal timeframes
• Actively raise awareness across the Company through regular visits to all locations
• Maintain accurate records of all supplier agreements and data processing
• Monitor and publish GDPR stats
• Conduct annual audits
• Ensure adequate resources are available to help us comply
• Write, review and reissue GDPR policies where required
• Track and implement GDPR legislation changes
Sign up to be the first to hear about our latest news, offers and inspiring things to do at one of our lovely destinations.
Copyright © Condor Ferries ltd 2019. All rights reserved.