PLAN YOUR TRIP
The purpose of this role is to provide full administrative support to the Head of Fleet & Asset and to liaise with staff, customers, suppliers and relevant statutory bodies.
Some of the Key Responsibilities for this role include:
• Responsible for organising and booking contractors’ travel and hotel arrangements
• Undertake minute taking and production of written records as required
• To maintain relevant databases/reports as required
• General administration e.g. answering phones, message taking, photocopying, scanning and filing as required
• Assist and support in relevant projects as and when directed including sourcing information, fact-finding and carrying out research as directed.
The successful candidate will have a high level of administrative experience, with a high attention to detail and excellent verbal and written communication skills. They will be a strong team player, highly motivated with the confidence to challenge.
The intended location for this role is Poole. They may be some travel required with the role.
Sign up to be the first to hear about our latest news, offers and inspiring things to do at one of our lovely destinations.
Copyright © Condor Ferries ltd 2019. All rights reserved.