Some of the Key Responsibilities for this role include:
• Load and discharge Car Deck under supervision of Chief Officers and Bosun.
• General duties i.e. washing down, maintenance, cleaning, painting, refuse collection and storing the vessel.
• Security of vessel at sea and in Port.
• Assist passengers as required, paying attention to disabled passengers.
• Assist Cabin Staff with the transfer of stores and bonded goods from the Bonded Store to the Duty-Free Shop, as well as passenger related services if required.
• Assist with Daily Inspection Checklist duties.
The successful candidate will have good communication skills and attention to detail.
The intended location for this role is primarily onboard Condor Voyager.