- The Frequent Travellers Club (FTC henceforth) annual membership is £93 per adult and £57 per adult aged 60 and over. Members of the scheme receive the following benefits:
a) 15% discount on direct bookings across all routes excluding day trips
b) 15% discount on seating and accommodation upgrades.
- The FTC is an open scheme from 1st August 2018. New members can join the scheme with a joining administration fee of £12.50 per person.
- The FTC is a rolling membership scheme for existing members. Membership is valid on a continual process, members are responsible for renewing their annual membership. Should a customer’s membership expire, they are able to re-join the FTC as a new member and pay the £12.50 joining administration fee along with the annual membership fee.
- Members must book their travel direct with Condor Ferries. To book they can quote either their current membership number or username. To travel on the frequent traveller discount, membership must be valid at time of booking and valid on the date of travel. The options to book travel are:
a) Logging into their FTC account on the website: www.condorferries.com
b) By telephone to the Contact Centre 0345 6091024
c) At Port locations
- Members must always be the named person on the booking and must be travelling. Only one vehicle (and either a caravan or a trailer - where applicable) plus up to 8 passengers (making a total of 9 passengers) can qualify for a discount on a single booking where the FTC member is the lead passenger. FTC members who are travelling on foot, may receive the discount for the member plus up to 8 others (i.e. 9 in total). The limit of 9 passengers cannot be exceeded for a single booking. If the booking is amended so that the member is not travelling, the discount no longer applies and travel will be charged at the prevailing public price.
- Future bookings past membership expiry can be made. However, a valid FTC membership MUST be on the customer record at the time of travel. If this is not adhered to, the discount will be void and the difference in fare will need to be paid prior to travel. The amendment and cancellation policies will also apply.
- FTC discounts apply to new bookings only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer unless otherwise permitted.
- Discounts do not apply to day trip bookings, car hire/freight bookings or tours. The FTC membership is not applicable for commercial use.
- FTC direct bookings that need to be cancelled can be actioned online, by phone to the Contact Centre, or at the individuals local Port Office. Cancelling the booking will be subject to Condor Ferries cancellation fee policy. If a passenger fails to cancel a booking before the latest check in time or does not join the sailing as booked, a 100% charge of the value of that journey will be levied. In any event there is a minimum cancellation fee of £25.
- Photographic identification must be carried by members whilst travelling. Condor Ferries may request identification to be produced at check-in or during travel. Failure to produce satisfactory identification may result in the discount being withdrawn. Condor Ferries also reserve the right to terminate membership for any persons not validating proof of age as outlined in clause 11 below.
- Persons purchasing an Adult over 60 membership will be asked to provide satisfactory proof of age before the purchase is complete and/or when travelling.
- Condor Ferries requests that all FTC Members share their contact details of email address and mobile phone number as part of the membership. This is to maintain contact for the duration of membership and to send reminders to renew when the existing membership is within a month of expiry.
- Condor Ferries reserves the right to terminate membership without redress, should there be any reason to suspect abuse by member(s).
- FTC Members will be subject to these conditions and Condor Ferries Conditions of Carriage of Passengers, their Accompanied Luggage and Accompanied Vehicles by Sea as well as any special rules concerning membership.
- Condor Ferries reserves the right to change, limit, modify or cancel the FTC membership scheme or its terms and conditions for any reason including the value of discount/rewards awarded, regulations, benefits, conditions or capacity of membership, in whole or part, at any time. You will be bound by any such changes.
- Any changes in these Terms and Conditions will be effective immediately unless otherwise stated. A notice that a change has been made will be placed on the web site for a reasonable period of time. Condor Ferries will attempt to notify active members of major membership changes, but will not be liable for failure to do so, and all members will nevertheless be bound.
- Interpretation of these Terms & Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of Condor Ferries. Condor Ferries reserves the right to add, modify, delete or otherwise change these Terms and Conditions or any rules related to FTC membership at its sole discretion, with or without notice.
FTC Terms and Conditions last updated 27 July 2018