The purpose of this role is to enhance Condor’s Company reputation in the Channel Islands and deliver all responsible areas of the island’s community plan.
Key Responsibilities for this role include:
- Charity co-ordination – seeking out opportunities to work in partnership
- Event management – ensuring profile at key events across the calendar, encouraging internal team participation at events and communicating planned key messages.
- Schools programme delivery – to organise and deliver presentations on key topics
- PR facilitation – ensuring our community activity receives the desired exposure; liaising with our PR manager to gain coverage.
- Story discovery – seeking out new opportunities and existing internal stories that can be used in our campaign material.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic about sharing the Condor brand and working in partnership with local schools, colleges and other key stakeholders. They will be comfortable presenting and speaking to large groups of people. Good communication skills are also extremely important, both written and verbal, with an ability to influence and persuade.
This role will be based in the Channel Islands, Guernsey or Jersey, with occasional requirements for travel to other locations.
Based at another of our locations? Don’t worry. In line with our TRUE Values, internal vacancies are truly open to Everyone regardless of location or place of residency. So, if this role interests you, please contact us to discuss your circumstances. We can explore the options and we may be able to offer some additional support to make this possible.
If you would like to apply, please forward your CV and covering letter in the first instance to: firstname.lastname@example.org A full Job Description is available upon request.
Closing date for applications is 19th December 2018