How secure is Condor's Wi-Fi?
No public network is fool proof. Ensure you do your best to protect yourself and your device:
- Install robust anti-virus software and a personal firewall on your device. Keep anti-virus software up to date
- Protect your device with a password
- Never leave your device unattended; if necessary, lock it
- Make sure that a website is secure before you input financial details. Check for the padlock icon on your browser
- If you’re connecting to your own corporate network, use a secure VPN (virtual private network)