Facebook and Twitter is a place where we encourage you to leave comments, photos, videos, and links. Everyone is free to express themselves and their own thoughts and in doing so should be conscious of respecting other people's sensibilities and opinions.
If you have a question or some feedback for us, then we would love to hear from you! We welcome and value the opinions of all of our customers. Please be aware that social Media is not a replacement for our standard customer service channels, and unfortunately is not monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If your matter is urgent, then please contact us via the usual methods as listed on our website. Our contact details can be found here
Whilst we love seeing posts from our fans, Condor Ferries does not endorse or take responsibility for the accuracy of information, opinions or claims shared by Condor Ferries fans. Please consider how your posts may make other people in the Condor community feel. If any inappropriate content or harassing behaviour is shared on our pages then we reserve the right to remove it. This includes: comments, images, photos, videos & tags we might consider inappropriate to our brand values.
Removal of any content which may contain the following:
- Abusive, defamatory or obscene
- Fraudulent, deceptive or misleading
- Deemed vulgar or potentially offensive to individuals or groups of people
- In violation of international Copyright laws.
- Harassing or trolling us, or individual/groups of people.
And any content which may also:
- Damage or put risk to other people’s privacy (i.e. telephone numbers, physical or Email addresses and any personal data)
- Advertise products and services.
Condor Ferries reserve the right to block anyone who falls into any of the above categories.